Saturday, October 27, 2012

I BOOKED MY TICKET TO LONDON!!!

YAY! Well we were going to spend Boxing Day and New Years together, but it's a bit easier for me to make it over to England during November, so I'm flying over the Atlantic in 3 weeks... Yay! Go me! I've missed my partner of course, but I miss my London too!
Yes, this is me with red hair. I change my hair color a lot!! It's been awhile since we were in Trafalgar Square, I think we will have to hit this joint again :)

Flying into England is so gorgeous...
And my favorite place in the World? .... Tower Bridge. It's our romantic spot, we always have lunch here, always.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! We should meet up while you are here. I'll let you know what I'd like for you to stash in the suitcase for me. I'm thinking Flipz... oh and Whoppers!!

    xoxo
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for booking tickets! It is always such a fabulous feeling, isn't it? I can't wait to start booking some trips for next year.

    And yay for coming to London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting. You'll be counting down now. I would love a trip to London, I've only been there three or four times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy dance...lucky you...what fun you will have! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky, lucky, LUCKY YOU! My daughter & I visited London in 1998 - how I would love to go again!!!
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree lucky, lucky you, wish I was going as well.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy, yours looks like an interesting story. Enjoy London, I used to live not far from Tower Bridge (I'm in Gloucestershire now) I miss London though, especially all the markets. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so much fun having plans booked and a countdown started. Have a fabulous time! I remember flying over England, what seems like 100 years ago, and thinking I was looking down on a big, green patchwork quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Wait!!! If you could bring a container of the peppermint bark from Sam's, we will treat you both to dinner!!! Send me your number!! (Even if you don't bring the candy, we'll still do dinner!)

    xoxo
    Selena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!