Saturday, October 6, 2012

The deepest of my heart belongs to them...

This is my Andy, he's the sweetest and funniest kid... he has the best sense of humor and I could eat him all gone!! He goes through 2 to 3 pair of glasses a year, he constantly falls asleep in them or plays rough, here is his latest pair... people keep calling him Harry Potter!! Andy is my adorable boy... he's 10.
Hannah won't let her brother get too much attention from mom!! :) (Since she's the only girl and has 4 big brothers she well used to being the center of attention!)
But Andy just adores his baby sister...
And they are always hogging MY bed... There is rarely even room for me, but I know one day they will be grown and gone, so I won't complain about my sometimes restless and crowded nights!
Hannah asked me to take this photo of her kissing her "Fancy Nancy" doll. She LOVES Fancy Nancy!
Awww the love...
And still more kisses...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy - your kids look lovely! Thank-you for visiting my blog. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!