Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas in London

There is so much I want to blog about concerning London and my trip here to see my cockney... I don't want to forget anything, so much has happened, but I will reflect once I'm back in Texas, for now I will enjoy London & my partner.
Today the cockney and I celebrated our Christmas together, hes always so good to me, he got me some great English gifts and a matching pearl bracelet and necklace. He's so lovely!!
My Cockney found London wrapping paper just for me... He said he found it weeks ago, where he gets this stuff, I have no idea!
I love our little tree... It's silver but once turned on went shades of blue...
TC got me a book I've been wanting about this side of the East end of London.
The things My Cockney had in my stocking... That one thing  with the Union Jack on the left is a wristlet... Love it!
My gifts, I have actually wanted one of those shower feet :)
My "Big" gift this year, My Cockney got me a matching pearl bracelet and necklace. It's lovely.
Christmas Crackers!!
The Used Christmas Crackers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you could celebrate Christmas together. And, that has to be the best wrapping paper EVER!!

    P.S. I can't wait to see your bow sweater when you finish it!! So fun. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful celebration! I love your tree. And the Cockney did quite well, didn't he?? I hope you enjoy every second in London! Can't wait to meet up tomorrow!!!

    xoxo
    Selena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!