Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Aftermath!

We had a very nice Christmas! The whole family did.
It started out in London when I celebrated with the Cockney, we then had Christmas with my family and my adult children and then of course... Santa came for the little ones. It was BRILLIANT! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! Why? Because I got to see every one of my children... God's greatest blessing is when he gives you a child. And though I still wrestle with the empty nest... I'm coming to terms little by little. (At least I tell myself that :)... I love my children!

I did a last minute Christmas Craft.... Made from Recycled Cereal Boxes!
You just take the cereal box apart... cut the ends off, and roll it until you have the size of tree you want. It's a quick craft depending on how you want to decorate it, we just sort of threw ours together but next year I'd like to take my time and make some really pretty ones.
Hannah was there to make sure I did everything correctly! She's always the supervisor in charge!
Finished Trees, they are all from the same size boxes, so it just depends on what size you want as to how you roll it.
Hannah decorating her Tree with strips of paper.
I decorated my tree with Christmas Tinsel.
Mine turned out like a really bad wig!
 But Hannah's was adorable!
I feel like I have a huge hangover and I never once touched alcohol over the Holiday season, it's the high of the season and then after everything is over, it's like full exhaustion sets in! So it's a good thing I don't report to work until January 7th! Here is just a quick share of our Holidays...

This tree top has been in my ex-husbands family for roughly 40 years, if not more, it's like a giant disco ball and it casts designs on the wall, the children love it...
 Santa has been!!
 Hannah's Doll house all put together!
 Soccer Ball!
Rocco... Naughty boy keeps running away to see his girlfriends, so we have an appointment to get him fixed.... Poor Rocco!
 My gorgeous Joshua and his lovely wife Krista...
 My Sister in Law and Niece.
 Hannah and LaLa Loopsie
 Barbie has taken over. Again!
 Andy with his new BB Gun.
 Hannah on her Scooter that marks with chalk ...
 Andy's Scooter makes sparks...
 Hannah and her graffiti scooter...
 My Christopher... xx

7 comments:

  1. I've not seen the scooter with chalk - what a clever idea. And loving that 'disco' topper - never seen that either. Looks like Santa was good to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had the most perfect Christmas! So much fun, those trees are great!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DIY trees turned out so cute! LOVE your daughter's doll house. It is amazing. And a sparking scooter... I'm a bit jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Looks like you had fun, loved the scooter! Good to have all your children at home. Thank goodness for Skype, my daughter is hoping to get back from Russia at the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i like your wig tree! so glad you had a lovely christmas. best wishes for a safe and peaceful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looked great, I love your cone trees! my son is also crazy about bbguns!! god help us! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for popping by my blog, so pleased you did otherwise I may not have found your lovely blog! looks like a fab time was had by all, LOVE the dolls house - just great!
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
    BH x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!