Monday, December 10, 2012

Proper Christmas Weekend!

Saturday morning Christmas"y" breakfast...
EGG NOG FRENCH TOAST!! It was divine... Recipe HERE!



My mom had the kids on Saturday so I could finally get some wrapping of gifts done... If I try to wrap gifts when the kids are around they always knock on the door and have a million questions for me that they don't normally have, in hopes to catch a glimpse, they don't care if it's a glimpse of someone else's gift, they just want to be in the "know" :)... I love gift wrapping, I'd love to experiment more on wrapping ... like the amazing wrapping you see on Pinterest... But here are the first of our gifts! Yay!




Sunday... We started our Christmas Cookie decorating and Gingerbread houses... We still have Santa Sleighs and Chocolate Chip cookies to do! I love Christmas baking and Christmas food! I just wish it were calorie free :)







I hope you're enjoying the Holidays... Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Love your gingerbread house. Will you eat it? I have never made one, seems to be a lot of kits in the shops this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun holiday post. Egg nog french toast sounds divine. I even have the ingredients at home. Another bloggy friend of mine posted egg nog waffles. Yum!

    Your wrapped presents are so cute. I'm actually not usually a very good present wrapper. Love the gingerbread houses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egg nog French toast sounds just so good!
    I love the gingerbread house... It looks fab (and yummy).
    I find wrapping up pressies enjoyable as well.. Yours are sure pretty.
    Have a lovely day today x
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, aren't gingerbread houses awesome. I've never attempted one but I may lose my mind one day and try one-unfortunately I don't seem to have apoesable thumbs-LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! And I love your gingerbread house... that's one thing I have never made! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gingerbread house looks wonderful, especially the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house. Do you eat them when they are finished?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cracker swap was fun to do. I went out shopping looking for things that would fit. I have done another swap, but not heard yet if she has recieved my parcel, so don't want to blog it yet. I would love to do another, so will look out for one - let me know if you find a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!