Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Andrew!

This kid is so awesome I can't even begin to tell you...
And he has one of those soulful singing voices... Maybe I should put him in voice classes and one day he'll be on one of those singing shows and win millions... HEY... A mom can dream??!?!?! :)
Seriously though, this kid Rocks... Happy 11th Birthday to my Andyman. (This boy is OBSESSED with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... He's have them day and night if I let him!!).. He loves to ride his bike and scooter, he loves Johnny Cash and he is crazy about Big Foot, The Lock Ness Monster and Aliens. He knows they are all real!
Today has been a great day. Thank you for all of your positive comments!
I am posting this next photo as a reminder to myself.
Because the last 2 days I feel as if I took two steps back when I wanted to take 4 forward. Life goes on... A mistake or two doesn't mean a bad life... it means I found ways that don't work!

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW! If he loves Johnny Cash he's got to be a great person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Andrew! I'm right with you on those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! My mom sent me a recipe for chocolate cupcakes with a mini Reese's inside . . . YUM! ! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet, wonderful little boy. I'll tell you that singing is one of the best things kids can do...and Johnny Cash was one my son loved, too, when he was that age. He went on to become a musician and traveled with a national band for a year before coming home and opening a music store. Blessings to you and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the birthday boy! Tammy I have left a reply for you on my blog if you still need it about changing from a no reply blogger. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Andyman! I believe in the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot too... it doesn't change as you get older ;) Great list Tammy, a few I need to work on, but for the most part, I try to follow the majority of them! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated birthday to Andrew, he has the same birthday as my brother. My brother is a dreamer though and a huge Lego fan.....

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!