Saturday, January 19, 2013

It was a Cranberry Day...

I won't make it a secret. Life is a struggle for me right now. So when I went to my post office box and found a little surprise I was blessed... I really needed this.
Inside the scripture read...
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." -- Matthew 11:28-29.
I received the most wonderful hand made bar of soap... The smell... The texture... The color... I LOVE bath pretties..I also received a beautiful card that I will be framing, the picture on it is gorgeous! And also a book mark! I love to read & I love red phone boxes... double pleasure!
I'm blogging from my phone so I can't link you up... but you can find Judy at www.cranberry morning.blogspot.com... you will be blessed if you visit her blog.
Thank you Judy... You have touched my heart & blessed me when it was really needed...xx

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having struggles right now Tammy, hang in there, you've got lots to look forward to... what a lovely gift, how sweet! I am going to pop over to her blog and have a peek around... Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are struggling at the moment Tammy, My old dad always said tings can only get better.Its something I always remember when I am struggling with life.The Gift is lovely. I am going to go and take a look her blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift from your friend. Thanks for dropping by my blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely gift Tammy, and I hope things ease up for you soon, Heather s

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that things get better for you soon. sounds like you have a lot of changes happening what with a new job and looking to move house, all this can add to other stresses.
    Yes! of course you can come to breakfast at my allotment. Make it a nice sunny day and we can have tea and toast with homemade marmalade on it, as we eat we can watch the horses and birds and say how peaceful it is!
    You asked where I live? Manningtree, Essex (look it up and you will see it is not far from London) only 1 hour on the train from my small village to the city!!
    Take care, Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great surprise-she really is a honey.
    Praying the apartment hunt is soon finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely surprise Tammy and guess it must have lifted your spirits. Hopefully you will soon be on top of your struggles and back with a spring in your step.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see the old phone box not many around these days

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!