Saturday, February 9, 2013

1 Box. 2 Box. 3 Box. FLOOR!

I can see floor!!
I'm getting there, slowly but surely...

Hannah and I went shoe shopping for some new flats for her dresses and she begged and said she'd clean the WHOLE house if I bought her some "Heels"... Of course my 8 year old isn't going to clean the whole house, BUT, I did get her the sandals, that she says are her high heels... She also picked out the silver flats, I LOVE shopping for a little girl! The purse that matched the shoes was on clearance for $4!


I splurged and bought new fabric storage boxes to organize the kids toys, since I'm limited on space, I think it will be worth every penny! I found them at Target.
I hope you're all having a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. lucky girl! I remember how fantastic silver shoes were! it seems that Target, which we don't have here is very good value! happy un packing! heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver shoes! So cute. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glittery shoes, and the storage boxes are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, now I'm totally jealous of your daughter's shoe closet. She's got serious style. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!