Thursday, February 28, 2013

London, England. It's time to go again!

I'm off to London again next week.

It's Spring Break. So while others are putting on their bikini's (You do NOT want to see me in one of those), I'll be putting on another layer because it's so cold in London still!!
Temp in London today?
46F and 8C
We are getting into the 80's here in Austin!
I'm afraid I only get a week in my glorious City, but this trip is to spend time with my partner and not for lallygagging around the city. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm going to be hitting my bridge (for those of you that don't know the Queen will most definitely give me Tower Bridge one day :), we will also do a small trip to another part of the city that day, we always take one day to go about the sights, but my real reason for being there is to chill with my guy... Here is what I imagine the Queen's face will look like after I ask for Tower Bridge as a gift....
I really hate being away from my kids, it it weren't so blasted expensive they would be on every trip with me. Since I plan to finally live in England next year, they will experience England first hand.I just wish they could come with me. I've signed them up to a day camp at the Rec Center, they get to make kites, go bowling and do all sorts of other stuff while I'm away, their dad takes them and picks them up so they have evenings and weekends with their dad, which they love. I always miss them though. I call them every single day and they text me for free.

What are you doing for Spring Break?

10 comments:

  1. Believe it or not Tammy 8 degrees is actually warm compared to what we've had the last couple of months, hopefully things are on the up now.
    I'm sure your kids will have great fun - not that they won't miss you of course! Hope you have a fantastic trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nearer 4 degrees today... brrrrr. You'll be ok if you're snuggling though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 degrees is half way to the average temperature in August - positively balmy! I hope that you have a lovely break. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems only like yesterday that you were here before. How time flies. Your children will be just fine and as you say they'll see their dad. Have a safe journey and a wonderful time with your man.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time Tammy. Hope our weather stays 'warmer' for you!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- I wish I were going to England. You go and take lots of pictures for all of us- Blessings and a safe journey for you, Tammy- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll bet you'll have a lovely time of it! And then be glad to give those kids great big hugs and kisses when you return! Have a safe trip and take lots of pics to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha... had to laugh Tammy, 8C is wonderful weather... I'd almost be wearing shorts here! You are spoiled with the weather!!! Have a great trip! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time. Just to let you know that I've left an award for you on my blog. Don't feel obliged to accept it if you don't want to, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this blog; this website contains
    awesome and really excellent stuff designed for visitors.


    Here is my web blog ... job search

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!