Tuesday, September 24, 2013

And... We have a winner!

We have a winner!
I'm just waiting to get Pat's mailing address so that I can post off her package.
Congratulations Pat!

I want to stay home from work today and just read blogs! But alas, the children need me! I read a lot of them on my phone but it's hard to reply on that silly thing, they call them "Smart Phones", well apparently it's smarter than I am because it does all sorts of craziness sometimes. It's hard though, especially like today when I have only a moment to announce that Pat won... so I sneak on here at 6am, just before work and then I see all of these delicious blogs on England, then there are the ones on Autumn... and travel... and my heart goes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with excitement and then ... then... I see the time. Time is not our friend!

Please know I do read many of your blogs, and I do reply when I can. I adore everyone that I follow!

It's Tuesday! We made it through Monday :)

I leave you with this... It cracks me up!
Mucho kisses (Well it's flu season, so ... HUGS :)
Tammy

9 comments:

  1. Tammy, I like that little sign. I know what you mean about time, phones.Take care. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!! And I agree that time is indeed not our friend especially in the case of reading blogs. I wish there was a pause button we could push while we read and comment. p.s. Congrats to Pat for winning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, reading blogs and writing posts is time consuming - but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll put that sign on my board at work! Yes, there are never enough hours in the day to read and comment... but I'm going to have a really good try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, there is never enough time. If only we didn't need to sleep. Or at least could get by on an hour or two - I'd still like to have a bedroom and a bed! I'm really struggling to find the time to do all of the decluttering and organising I want to do at the moment. But I'm sure it will all be done somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tammy I'm so chuffed at winning, thank you. My grandson Leo will love all the Halloween bits and will enjoy making some cakes with me. I love that poster and I agree there sometimes just aren't enough hours in the day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Tammy. You are one hot mess (in the nicest possible way). I so remember when my days were so full that I would fall into bed at night and not even remember hitting the pillow. Some day you will have more time to just BE- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Pat on winning the giveaway!

    Love that little minion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy
    Thank you for your lovely message on my blog.
    I love your little minion poster hehe I totally agree with the words too.
    Hope to see you again :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive comments!