I won Jennifer's "Carry it Forward" Give away on her Thistlebear blog! Thank you Jennifer! I love everything!
I would like to keep the Give away going by having an Autumn Give Away myself! Autumn is by far my most favorite season, so I am more than happy to carry it forward ... Here is what I won...
I love candles, buttons and embellishments! What crafter doesn't? And the candles smell gorgeous!
I Adore this owl, though I don't officially collect them, I think all teachers have at least one owl in their classroom and I love seeing them all over the school!
And my most favorite gift of all... This beautiful pumpkin. Did I mention that I LOVE fall? :) I also love anything that is hand stitched, I'm not sure what I will do with this, but I think I see a pillow in it's future!
It would look adorable sitting on the couch!
Didn't Jennifer do a lovely job? Well she's a very talented lady, you should check out her blog!
So here is what you can win with my "Carry it Forward"
- 24 "Bat" Large baking cups for cupcakes
- 100 "Witch Hat" Mini baking cups for cupcakes
- 1 Bat cookie cutter
- 2 Flat fabric quarters
- 1 Rolled Jack O Lantern Fabric quarter
- 1 Pack of edible candy eyeballs for making spooky desserts
Here are the contest rules
- Just leave me a comment stating that you want to be entered in the giveaway.
- It doesn't matter where you live in the World, I will post to you.
- You do not have to follow me to be included in the giveaway, but it would be nice if you did, I love meeting new people!
- You MUST be willing to "Carry it Forward" yourself with your own giveaway!
- The contest will be opened for one week, I will close it on September 22, 2013
- I will announce the winner on Monday September 23, 2013 and at that time I will need your address so I can send you your Autumn goodies!
Now... On to the excitement of my day!
I had a very good "English" day.
Let me explain that...
I decided to go by JoAnn's Fabric and Craft store today and I found this!
YAY!!! I have heard so many of my British crafting friends talking about this magazine and I thought I would have to wait until November to get one!
Okay so it cost me nearly $12 BUT ... BUT... Okay I have no excuse... I just really wanted it, I do love me some English magazines :)
Then I had to go to HEB, our Grocery chain here in Texas and what did I find?? What did I find you ask?? THIS
I LOVE these! I have been having them every time I've visited England for the last 5 years, and I thought it was only a holiday treat for me, but now we have them here!! yay! Guess what I had with my lunch? So now you see that it's the very small things in life that make me happy... You know... FOOD, Crafting and reading! Actually this says that it's a "Quaker" Brand which is big here in the USA, so I'm wondering who actually makes this product, I hope it's not loaded with C R A P. Who am I kidding? If it tastes like sugar, it IS sugar! Again, I ask... Why can't sugar be healthy? :)
I was pleased to stroll among the Halloween goodies, they were on sale for 40% off so it's a wonder I have any money left, but I am being as good of a saver as I can be! Minus the magazine!
Did I mention I love this time of year?
Especially hard to pass up all of the baking goodies
Martha Stewart sells everything now!
Hannah loves Halloween as much as her mom!
I think I'll pass on these M&M's though. Thank you very much!
I leave you with some Halloween Wisdom!
Have a FANTASTIC week!! And don't forget to comment and let me know if you want to be entered in the Autumn giveaway!